Sunday 16 November 2014

"SO, WHAT IS LIFE?"

My subconscious asked me this four word question the first time I read the news of the death of The Munroes. While pondering on what exactly to give as an answer, some other thoughts came visiting and demand for attention as well.

One said, "do you know that one Alfa Muruf had a safe ride in a rickety Molue the day Dr Munroe died in the private jet crash?" Another one asked me to read through the condolence messages to see if anyone talked about Munroe's personal property. This I did but found none. They all commended his teachings, books, leadership quality and the sort...

See, personal property has never and will never be used as the unit for measuring achievement. Value addition and impart making are the keywords. Life is more than just amassing wealth, fame and power at the expense of others. To a large extent, it involves love, care and share.

I'll therefore suggest that you resolve to make others better and you'll be forever remembered for doing so.


RIP;  Munroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment