Wednesday 26 November 2014

Childlike Love...

Whenever I see a simple, intuitive, innocent, forgiving, unsuspicious and adventurous child, I wish he never grow into this complexity called adulthood.

A child who told "I won't play with you again" some five minutes ago for denying him a certain thing is now all over you; crying for a piggyback ride. I tell you, he definitely meant it when he "threatened" to stop playing with you. That threat could not just stand the test of love he has for you.

One amazing thing however is that this attitude is common to all children. I then begin to wonder and ask myself "since everyone was once a kid, when exactly did we run out of these enviable characters?" When did stop forgiving the ill meted out to us? When did we start suspecting our neighbours' every move?

I can't satisfactorily answer these seemingly rhetoric questions myself but I can at least inculcate some of these character even as an adult.
#Forgiveness #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment