Sunday 10 June 2012

ALWAYS AHEAD

A young man was some few meters behind me when I was trekking to the farm yesterday. I didn't notice that he was no longer behind me until I saw him coming out from a shortcut. Before he could join the main road; I've gone some meters farther away from him!

When I looked back, he was no longer following me so I assumed he had got to his destination... I was soon proved wrong when for the last time I saw him in the other track. He was close enough for me to notice the sweat that covered him.

When I later got to the farm, I wondered why he couldn't reduce the gap between us not to talk of meeting me despite his fast pace and the shortcuts...

I therefore decree: every evil force, any individual or group of people, any agent of darkness, every monitoring spirits assigned to follow and impede your progress will loose track of you from this moment. No matter how they hard strive, you will always outpace them in Jesus' name!

No comments:

Post a Comment