Thursday 28 November 2013

iKOH and Co

Introducing...

iKOH & Co!

Although, political leadership has been seriously smeared with all manner of corrupt practices over the years, I am of the opinion that people of credible character can make noticeable and uncompromising change.

That won't just happen with any random guy that is morally upright and honest. Virtues need to be tested and tried with nearly irresistible baits over a long period of time to be "trusted".

"KOH & Co" therefore presents a platform for expression, training and exhibition. A virtuesmith. A refinery for crude leadership trait.

I hereby give myself up for tutelage. Teach me and I'll learn. Reprove me and I will have a rethink. Call me to order when I'm heading to the path of insubordination, I'll make a U-Turn. Encourage me when I'm getting it right. Reward me when I deserve it.

A better society is possible! A better Nigeria is possible!! A better world is possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment